TODAYS ST. ARMAND’S FEATURES :
- RASPBERRY CHEESE BLINTZES
- BLUE DOLPHIN SEAFOOD OMELET
- BLUEFIN CRAB BENEDICT
- SLICED SIRLOIN HOAGIE
- BLACKENED SEA SCALLOP SALAD
- SOUP & HALF SANDWICH
The Blue Dolphin Cafe is located on historic St. Armands Circle in Sarasota, Florida and the tropical reaches of Longboat Key. We are an intimate, fun cafe serving breakfast and lunch daily. During the winter season, December through April we are open for Friday evening dinners. Our menu consists of freshly prepared breakfast and lunch fare with daily specials prepared by our Culinary Institute graduates.
We are open 7am to 2pm daily at St. Armands & 8am to 2pm at Longboat Key and our prices range from $3 – $9.
We are eco-friendly
We use ECO Products, earth friendly food service disposables
- Take less energy to make
- Are responsible for less CO2 in the atmosphere
- Come from renewable or recycled resources
- Help divert waste from landfills & create a demand for recycled materials
- Diverts use away from petroleum based products